Greetings beautiful people,
Today ( 8th March 2016 ), I decided to finally write my first post after reflecting so much on what to write or not.
Let me introduce myself first, a young & enthusiastic lady of 23 beautiful years from Mauritius, who created about 10-15 blogs before finally settling down with this one, it was either I create a final blog or I give up blogging (tough decision to make), so here I am, with a cup of juice and some biscuits, blogging (yaaaayyyy).
Why create a blog? What's the purpose?
First of all, I am currently unemployed (recently graduated from college and all that jazz) and I get really nervous and anxious when applying for jobs and sometimes getting/not getting back an answer, well blogging is a way of releasing all that toxic and unhealthy thoughts that pile up in my small head. Blogging makes me happy, blogging enables me to put into words what I love, which is "sharing my thoughts with an unknown audience and how we, as human beings can relate to each other."
I believe this question definitely answer your questions about the purpose and whys of creating this blog, if you have any further questions, I would love to read and answer them.
Until next time,
MissNovemberFifth xo

No comments:
Post a Comment